Are you the business driver with excellent operational and sales & marketing skills and want to be on top of accounts for your business? A marketing/sales person who gets nervous hearing about finance and numbers? If yes, then you have come to the right place.
We know that choosing the right accountant is an important business decision to make. If you have a business employing 1-30 employees and would like someone to straighten out your accounts, implement cash systems or keep up to date with Inland Revenue, the strong team at AccounTrust can help you keep on top of your accounting needs and empower you with essential knowledge so they can make smart business decisions.
From sole traders to large organizations, we focus on growth and business goals to offer clear business development plans to enable businesses to thrive.
We aim to establish a proactive one-on-one relationship with our clients and that’s why our clients stay with us for longest term. We strive to give quality service with utmost honesty and integrity
What can we do
Bookkeeping and Basic Accounting System Preparation
Our Bookkeeping service includes:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Management
- Bank Reconciliation
- Recording and Reconciling Payroll Transactions
- Inventory & Fixed Asset Management
- Cash flow management
We realize the importance of reliable bookkeeping services, which is why these services are conducted by trained and qualified accountant. You can trust us to deliver an efficient and dependable service.
Financial Accounting (Individual, Trust, Partnership & Companies)
The team at AccounTrust is experienced in processing accounts & tax return of various business entities. We work on the same software as you do and deliver high quality services.
Our services include:
- Preparation of Financial Statement– The preparation of Financial Statements is one of our core services. We work closely with our clients to provide a seamless service, requesting, collating and processing the relevant information to ensure that accurate and up to date Financial Statements are produced and filed in good time.
- Preparation of Management Reports – Production of management accounts can help you make fundamental decisions on issues such as funding and performance improvement. In addition, direct financial benefits of management accounts can include the identification of credit control issues, supplier overpayments, assist in cash flow analysis and enable pre-year-end tax planning opportunities, factors that are often overlooked and that have a direct bearing on your company’s solvency and profitability.
Payroll Support Services include:
- Setting up a new payroll and registering employers.
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly payrolls
- Providing all employees with security payslips
- Generating payroll summaries and reports
- Completing IRD PAYEE
Preparation and filing GST return
We can process and submit your New Zealand GST returns with the IRD. By law every GST registered business in New Zealand has to submit a GST return every financial year.
If you earn income that isn't salary or wages then chances are you need to file an Individual tax return (also known as an IR3 return). IR3 returns are required by New Zealand law to be submitted to the Inland Revenue Department (IRD). Basic IR3 tax returns start at $150.00 For self-employed financial statements and tax returns please contact us for free consultation.
1. Friendly and personalised service: Every business is different and has different needs. We completely understand that and provide personalised business services to suit your requirements.
2. Fast turnaround service: We will contact you within 2 business days! Guaranteed!
3. Competitive Fees- We are small and fast. With years of experience in big multinational banks, consulting firms we have opted to stay small and therefore agile. We can keep our costs down and provide a personalized service that suits your needs – without breaking the bank!
4. Expertise in Accounts & Finance: The team providing business services are experts with extensive experience in their domain and you can be rest assured that your information is fully confidential and in trusted hands.
Cups of Coffee
Awards & Certifications